Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cardio Day

Still getting used to not lifting every day. It feels counter productive. I went to the gym this morning for some sweet time on the elliptical machine (yeah!). 

My plan had been to hit the Max Fit class at the gym this morning as Amy, the instructor, has finally returned from a shoulder injury. I was a big fan of this class last winter and spring, but had to give it up because it was causing some knee issues with my race training. Unfortunately I'm still recovering from being sick last week and I don't have the lung capacity for Amy's class, so elliptical it was.

60 boring mins on the elliptical
Hanging Leg Raises 25 x 4

Before the holiday break I was making time during lunch at work to go for a walk. Today was the first day back from my vacation and it was way too cold. I guess as part of my plan to "rest more", I shouldn't go for a three mile walk every day at lunch (especially if I'm doing an hour of cardio in the morning).

I'm very happy that this is a three day work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment