Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday January 30, 2013

190.4

2633 cals     53.3g F / 247.6g C / 307.5g P     18% / 35% / 47%

I've been waking up between 3:00 and 3:30 each morning to go to the bathroom. I noticed a similar pattern towards the tail end of the challenge. Perhaps its my body hitting a natural cycle of where it likes to be in terms of water retention. My weight is slowly creeping down, which is fantastic and I'm feeling leaner.

I'm pretty sure this is just water and glycogen finding its level in regard to my carb intake and workout cycle.

Today was my first round of the Intensity Phase, Upperbody B. Everything went well. I underestimated my incline press weight. My shoulder press weight gave me some trouble getting the weights into place at the start of the third set. I was also having a little issue with the Standing Tricep Extension and getting a 95 lb dumbell over my shoulder and above my head for the last set. Might be time to move to a seated position of use a bench variant of this lift.

Got in and finished sooner than I thought I would, so I did some cardio. It took a bit for my heart rate to come down after the hanging leg lifts.

Workout
Phase 2, Week 1, Upperbody B
Incline Bench                               135 x 10, 175 x 8, 180 x 8, 185 x 8
Pull-up                                        8 x 3 (wide grip)
DB Shoulder Press                      65 x 8 x 3
DB Shrug                                    80 x 8 x 3
Stading DB tricep extension         95 x 8 x 3
DB Curl                                      65 x 8 x 3

Hanging Leg Lifts (straight leg) 25 x 4
Elliptical (300 cals / 2.6 miles / 32 mins)

2 mile walk at lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment