Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Monday, February 4, 2013 - The Call



So I got a voice mail from Sean on Monday night while I was picking up Charlotte at after school. It was going to be a hectic night, and I was making dinner, so I figured I’d call him back after I got things wrapped up, but before I put Charlotte to bed.

We had a good call. We chatted a little about the program, talked about some diet and workout stuff, but mostly worked on feeling each other out. I’m really looking forward to receiving the information for the workouts and nutrition plan.

I thought that dropping the waiver in the mail brought some gravity to this plan, but speaking with Sean made it really real. I’m taking a leap of faith. I’m not following someone’s program, a magazine article or trendy book. I’m working with trainer who is setting up a specific plan for my goals. There is a feedback loop for making adjustments and I can get my questions answered.

A week from today I will be officially starting the program. 16 weeks later I should be in best physical condition of my life. This will prove if I’m ready for the next big step.

191.4

Workout :
Week 6, Workout 1 – Upperbody
Squats                                                  BW x 10, 135 x 10, 235 x 6 x 3
Stiff Leg Deadlift                               255 x 6 x 2, 265 x 6
Seated Calf Raise                             170 x 12 x 3
BB Curl                                                  105 x 6 x 3
Hanging Leg Raises – Straight Leg 25 x 4
Torso Twists 130 x 25 x 4
3 mile walk at lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment