Monday, February 11, 2013

Sunday February 10, 2013


192.6

Dehydrated and retaining water.

Hit the gym early. Hit the store. Came home and started cooking for the first week of BAB. Grilled chicken. Cooked a ton of brown rice. Started cooking veggies and packing lunches.
While I was cooking, I made Lori a pot of three-bean chili using smoked BBQ brisket. I used a ton of veggies and it smelled awesome while it was cooking. I was so jealous.

After I got the kitchen cleaned up, I realized I needed to find a solution for breakfast. Sean’s diet recommended three egg whites and a whole egg as well as oatmeal. The last thing I want to do in the morning is cook two different things. I have gotten used (and prefer) eating my oatmeal cold and having my egg whites in a smoothie. Since the smoothie pre-workout has gone away, I needed to find another way to eat my eggs.

Eggmeal Loaf-

I ground three cups of oatmeal into flour, combined it with cinnamon, sweetener, a bit of walnut oil, 18 egg whites and six whole eggs in a blender. Poured it into a loaf pan and baked it. It took a while, and I had to adjust the temp down a bit to make sure it would cook through. It cooled quickly and I cut it into six pieces (six days). When Lori got home, she was curious and stole a nibble. She was impressed.

We’ll have to see what Monday morning brings.

Noticing that I was holding water and feeling dehydrated (I had swelled up to 196 lbs by early evening), I began to push more water through my system. We’ll see what happens overnight.


Workout
6/60/600 Elliptical
Hanging Leg Raises – Straight
Decline crunches
Foam rolling and stretching
Swim and hot tub

No comments:

Post a Comment