Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Saturday February 2, 2013



A busy day met with much anticipation. I had to ship my sneakers back (wrong size), get the paperwork in the mail for Sean, meet with Royce, try to meet up with Sam. Jimmy had to go to the vet and my in-laws were coming up for a visit.

Trying to sleep in was tough. I ended up getting up at 5:00 am when I realized I was simply tossing and turning. I puttered around, fed the cats, did some laundry, put away the dishes, read, etc.  I probably should have gone to the gym, but my appointment with Royce was at 11:00 am, and I wanted to warm up just before I got there.

Hung around the house, got the girls up and moving, then went out running errands. Staples, bank, post office and gym. I don’t normally hit the gym at 10:00 am on a Saturday and now know why. It was packed full of resolutioners. I did some light cardio and hit the road.

My meeting with Royce was awesome. We talked for a bit about my past, my goals, and what I was doing for a work out. We ended up going through my Upperbody A routine and worked on polishing up my form. I’m glad we did because I was doing some things wrong. Royce promised that he could get me a better work out using lighter weights, and he was right. We made it most of the way through my workout before we ran out lf time. We finished by Royce stretching out my upper body. It was great.

Left Integrated Fitness to find a text from Lori asking me to come home. The cat was done at the vet and Charlotte didn’t want to go. I beat it home, finished up my workout, did some abs and had lunch with kiddo. A quick snack, a shower and then it was killing time until Lori’s parents got to the house.

Had a good visit with the rents. We did Japanese for dinner, which was funny to say the least. A late and cold night, but lots of fun.

189.4

Workout :
Elliptical – 3 miles / 30 mins / 300 cals
Week 6, Workout 1 – Upperbody
Bench Press                                       170 x 6 x 3
Bent Over Row                                  120 x 6 x 3
Military Press                                      90 x 6 x 3
BB Shrug                                            215 x 8 x 3
Close Grip Bench                                135 x 8, 185 x 4, 165 x 6 x 3
Leg Hip Raises - Straight                     25 x 4

No comments:

Post a Comment